Coala-Life Group AB (publ) (the “Company” or “Coala-Life”) has held an annual general meeting on 30 May 2022. Below follows a summary of the decisions taken by the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.coalalife.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and balance sheet as well as the consolidated profit and loss statement and consolidated balance sheet for the previous financial year included in the annual report;
- that the Company’s accumulated results shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid for the previous financial year;
- to grant the board members and the managing director discharge from liability for the management of the previous financial year;
- that the board of directors shall consist of four ordinary members without deputy members and to re-elect Per Carendi (also re-elected as chairman), Ebba Fåhraeus and Peter Troija as board members and to elect Christian Jørgensen as new board member;
- that a registered accounting firm is to be elected as auditor and to new-elect Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,000,000 out of which SEK 400,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 200,000 to each of the other board members;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- to adopt the principles for the appointment of and instructions regarding a nomination committee;
- to repeal applicable guidelines for remuneration of senior executives;
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures by an amount and number corresponding to not more than 15 percent of the share capital and number of shares/votes in the company with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights; and
- to change the limits in the articles of association with respect to share capital and number of shares whereby the Company’s share capital shall be not less than SEK 18,750,000 and not more than SEK 75,000,000 and the number of shares in the Company shall be no less than 75,000,000 and no more than 300,000,000.