Right Issue with preferential right for the Company’s shareholders
In accordance with the Board's proposal, the Annual General Meeting resolved unanimously to a rights issue. The main terms for the right issue:
- Maximum of 67,824,352 shares with preferential right for the Company’s shareholders,
- the subscription price is SEK 1.25 per share,
- existing shareholders of the Company, as of the record date, will receive two (2) subscription rights for each share held on the record date. One (1) subscription right entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share in rights issue,
- shareholders registered in the Company’s shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date of 6 November 2019 will have preferential rights to subscribe for shares in the rights issue in relation to the number of shares held on the record date, and
- the subscription period runs from 11 November to 25 November 2019.
The rights issue will increase the Company’s share capital by SEK 20,347,306 to SEK 30,520,959 and increase the number of shares from 33,912,176 to 101,736,528. The rights issue will, upon full subscription, provide the Company with approximately SEK 84.8 million before issue costs. The rights issue is covered by subscription undertakings and guarantee commitments equivalent to 100 per cent.