First quarter, September 1, 2009 – November 30, 2009
- Net sales totaled SEK 743.2 M (783.5), down 5.1%. Sales in comparable proprietary stores declined 0.2%.
- The operating result amounted to SEK 33.5 M (40.2) was reported. The profit after net financial items amounted to SEK 34.1 M ( 22.7).
- The profit after tax amounted to SEK 25.2 M (16.6), corresponding to a profit per share of SEK 0.17 (0.15).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -15.1 M (-169.7).
- RNB implemented a private placement to Konsumentföreningen Stockholm and a rights issue to existing shareholders that provided the company with about SEK 315 M before issue costs.