Third quarter, March 1, 2010 – May 31, 2010
- Net sales totaled SEK 731 M (696), up 5.0%, currency effects +2.8%. Sales in comparable proprietary stores increased 5.6%.
- The operating result has improved with SEK 42 M to SEK 6 M (-36) The profit before tax amounted to SEK 4 M (-55).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 16 M (-64), corresponding to a profit per share of SEK 0.10 (-0.56).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -12 M (18).
- The operations at the Steen & Ström department store in Oslo have been divested.
The interim-report period, September 1, 2009 – May 31, 2010
- Net sales totaled SEK 2 296 M (2 394), down 4.1%, currency effects -0,1%. Sales in comparable proprietary stores declined 0.9%.
- The operating result improved with SEK 127 M to SEK 43 M (-585 including goodwill write-down of SEK 500 M). The profit before tax amounted to SEK 34 M (-631).
- The profit after tax amounted to SEK 38 M (-620), corresponding to a profit per share of SEK 0.24 (-5.43).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 72 M (-109).
- RNB has entered into an agreement concerning the divestment of its operations at the Steen & Ström department store in Oslo.
- RNB implemented a private placement to Konsumentföreningen Stockholm and a rights issue to existing shareholders that provided the company with about SEK 315 M before issue costs.
- The Board of Directors of RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS has decided to retain and continue to operate its departments at NK in Stockholm and NK in Gothenburg.
- Through new credit agreements, the company has secured its long-term loan financing.