First quarter, September 1, 2010 – November 30, 2010
- Net sales totaled SEK 787 M (743), up 5.9 percent. The negative impact from the divested operations at Steen & Ström department store is -3.4 percent. Sales in comparable proprietary stores increased 6.3 percent.
- The operating result has improved with SEK 13 M to SEK 47 M (33) which includes cost for the closedown of the operations at Illum Kids in January 2011 with SEK 3 M.
- The profit before tax amounted to SEK 41 M (34). The measurement of forward contracts at fair value had a positive impact of SEK 2 M (last year +6) on net financials.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 34 M (25), corresponding to a profit per share of SEK 0.20 (0.17).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -35 M (-15).