First quarter, September 1, 2011 – November 30, 2011
- Net sales totaled SEK 754 M (787), down 4.3 percent. Sales in comparable proprietary stores declined 3.7 percent
- The operating profit, excluding JC's operations in Norway, declined by SEK 28 M to SEK 24 M (52)
- JC’s operations in Norway which is being closed, have had a negative impact on profit with SEK 39 M (-5). The result has been affected by a provision of SEK 33 M for restructuring costs. In addition, the next two quarters will be burdened with ongoing operating losses of approximately SEK 20 M to complete the closure.
- The profit before tax amounted to SEK -18 M (41). Excluding JC's operations in Norway the profit amounted to SEK 21 M (46). Unrealized results on currency futures affected the quarter up with SEK 6 M (2).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK -28 M (34), corresponding to a profit per share of SEK – 0.17 (0.20).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -16 M (-35).