First quarter, September 1, 2012 – November 30, 2012
- Net sales totaled SEK 668 M (754), down by 11.4 percent. In the first quarter of the previous year, sales from the now closed down operations in Norway and Denmark were included by a total of SEK 37 M. Sales in comparable proprietary stores declined by 4.8 percent during the quarter.
- The operating profit improved by SEK 14 M and amounted to SEK -1 M (-15). In the previous year’s quarter 1 result, losses from the operations in Norway (JC) and Denmark (Dept Stores) were included with SEK 39 M and SEK 4 M respectively.
- The profit before tax amounted to SEK -11 M (-18). Unrealized results on currency futures affected the quarter with SEK 3 M (6).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK -11 M (-28), corresponding to a profit per share of SEK -0.06 (-0.17).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -57 M (-16).